Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lucky Me

Fabio is an amazing dad.


Ben is bottle-fed, and Fabio takes more than half the middle-of-the-night feedings for me.
Just because.
He tenderly changes diapers, rocks to sleep, coos and plays, and suggests going out to eat when he can see I'm exhausted or overwhelmed.
Then he marches back to work, so I don't have to.


He rearranges his schedule to stay with the boys while I exercise, and never says a word about the state of the house--no matter what it looks like when he comes home from work!
He is generous with me and the boys to a fault, but also a firm and kind disciplinarian--teaching Jon to solve his problems instead punishing him.


More than anything, he completely head-over-heels devoted to his little team.
Even in his reviews on RateMyProfessor, his students mention that he "really loves his family."
Yes. Yes he does.


I don't know how I got so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers